Cart
Checkout Secure

Coupon Code: FinancialFreedom Copy Code

FAQs

What currency are the prices on the sites?
All prices are in USD.

I just placed an order for a website, when will it be delivered?
We try our best to deliver products as fast as we can. Please allow 10-15 business days (Mon-Fri) production time for your order to be prepared and delivered. All deliveries will be via email to the address entered at checkout. If you have entered the email address incorrectly we will not be able to deliver your site and you will need to contact us when the delivery time lapses. Please note due to a high volume of orders we may experience delays. Do not hesitate to contact us for insight on the status of your order. 

Can I order a website that isn’t listed? Do you make custom sites?

All of the websites we have listed are the only websites we offer. We do not build customized websites. Each website is based on a high performing niche which means these products have high sale volume and are easy to market. Though your ideas may be great, our market research and experience will bring you faster results. We want to set you up for winnings and not frustration. 

Do you give instructions? What if I am inexperienced?

Each website will be delivered via email. You will also receive a separate email containing step by step instructions for initial set up as well as a welcome package which contains tutorial videos for everything you need to know pertaining to running your store. 90% of the work has been done for you. The remaining 10% for you will be marketing, order fulfillment and customer service. If you need additional help or one on one assistance, feel free to book a mentorship session at any time. 

I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?

Absolutely! We are here to help you! Please send us an email to info@blackbusinessinabox.com and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number. Please do not comment or Direct Message on social media and expect an immediate response. Social media profiles are not monitored as frequently as emails.

Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!
$10k Blueprint EBook
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Beard Store
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Children's Toys Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Complete Million Dollar eCommerce Formula
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Dashcam & Accessories Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Dashcam and Accessories
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Drone Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Dropshipping Made Easy
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Email Marketing Tips and Tricks EBook
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Eyelash Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Facebook Business Growth Hack Formula
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Fishing Accessories Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Instagram Growth Formula
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Jewelry Dropship Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Leggings Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Luxury Watch Business
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Modern Facebook Marketing EBook
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Modern Instagram Formula 2.0
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
Modern Twitter Marketing EBook
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia
One on One Mentorship Session
Someone purchased a 18 minutes ago from Atlanta, Georgia

10% off !

When you complete your order in next:

SHOP NOW

OR

Enter coupon code SAVE10 at the checkout

Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping For Over $x to Pre Built Businesses On Sale $249 You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping